Monday, January 1, 2007

Parthenon and Walking Man part II

I woke up this morning with a small headache from too much champagne last night. BF is still sleeping, so I thought I'd finish up my story. I hope everyone had a great New Nears Eve/Day!! Here it is...Hope you enjoy.

************************************************
......As I was about to get up to go back to my car, I heard a noise behind me. I turned to see walking man emerging from behind one of the large pillars. "Hey", he said, this time much more subdued. "Uhh.....hey", I replied, my heart now firmly lodged in my throat. "Nice night, huh?", he asked. "It sure is" I said as he took a seat two steps behind me. He was wearing blue shorts and a tank. I figured he was probably in his mid twenties or so. Pretty good-looking guy. I noticed his lightly hairy legs were nicely toned, a runner probably. The way he was sitting, I also noticed he wasn't wearing underwear. I hoped he didn't notice my nervousness or the slight bulge that was forming in my pants. we made a little small talk for a couple of minutes, "So, you wanna go somewhere?" he asked. "Well, i actually need to use a phone, but I don't have a quarter " (this was before everyone had cell phones). He explained that he didn't have any change, but that he just lived a few blocks away and I could use his. I thought about it for a second, said OK, and we headed back to my car. Driving to his apartment, I didn't know what to think. My mind was going a mile per minute. "I'm Brian, by the way" he said. "Huh?" I mumbled. "Brian, my name is Brian". It dawned on me that we never even exchanged names. "Uh...I'm Ted", I said, not knowing why or where I came up with Ted, but I sure as hell wasn't going to give him my real name. We made it upstairs to his place. It was sparsely furnished, but clean. I guessed he was a Vandy grad student judging by all the books. He pointed to a small table/chair combo where the phone was. "There ya go." he said. I sat down and dialed only 6 numbers. I pretended like it was just ringing and ringing. I hung up and repeated this silly action. "Damn, I couldn't reach 'em", I lied. I didn't know what to do. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. "Well, thanks for letting me use your phone", I said as I got up and began heading to the door. Damn, I couldn't believe it. I was chickening out. Just as I was at the door, I heard from behind, "Do you want a blowjob?" I froze. My hand fell from the doorknob and I turned around and answered, "Uh....ok." I told him how it had always been a fantasy of mine to have a guy blow me off, even though I wasn't gay. (ah the lies we tell ourselves in youth). He led me to his bedroom and told me to make myself comfortable, and that he'd be back in a second. I took off my shirt, dropped by cargo shorts to my ankles and sat on the bed. Not knowing the etiquette of tricking, I left my boxers on. My head was spinning. He came back to the room and was stark naked. "You gonna leave those on?", he asked. I looked down to my boxers, which i noticed were well tented due to my full erection. I grinned and slid them down to meet my cargos. I didn't even kick them off just in case I had to pull them up in the event his roomate came home ( I honestly didn't even know if he had a roomie, but I wasn't going to take any chances). It felt so good just to be naked and hard with another guy, liberating almost. He sat down beside me, smiled, and rubbed my leg. I thought I was gonna explode right then. As he went down to start his business, I was almost shocked that it was happening. After years of jerking off, dreaming about guys, it was finally happening. I smiled. I had gotten head from girls a few times, but none of them even came close to what this guy was doing. Never before had I felt such a sensation like what walking man was giving me. Apparently, he had no gag reflex as he was able to take me to the base. I lasted all of about 15 seconds before I let out a little moan. Just as he pulled off and looked up at me, I erupted. Cum was going everywhere, my stomach, my thighs, his face. I thought I'd never stop cumming. I had never shot like that before. He laughed, and said, "Wow, that was fast." I was a little embarassed and apologized. He said it was no big deal and asked if I could go again. Seeing as I wasn't softening up, and still excited about the experience, I said, "Yeah, i believe I can". He sucked on me a little more. I lasted for a good bit this time. I guess his mouth got tired and he ended up above me taking both our cocks in his hand and double jerked us until my chest was covered with the results of his action. He toweled me off and gave me a kiss. I pulled up my shorts, got my shirt back on and said " Wow, that was great, thanks." He replied, "Anytime." He walked me to the front door and as I was leaving, he said, " I hoped you enjoyed your fantasy". I grinned and headed back to my car.
After meeting up with my friends, I couldn't take my mind off of what had happened. I felt a little guilty (probably due to my Catholic upbringing), but at the same time proud of myself for actually letting it happen. " Wow, if only they knew what i did earlier...heehee. They have no idea" I thought to myself as I finished off a beer.

Its funny looking back on it now. So innocent and naive was I, but it was a big deal at the time. Centennial Park is no longer the cruisy place it once was. Now, I live a few blocks away and do my running through the park several times a week. When jogging past the Parthenon, I often look at the spot where I met running man and give a little grin. What a long way I've come since then.

No comments: