Saturday, January 13, 2007

43 & the ilk

I hate him. I hate everyone associated with him. I hate his ideas, his lack of intellect, his lies, his closedmindedness. I would wish for the "elected year ending in zero" curse if there was someone worthy to take his position. He doesn't listen to his generals. He doesn't listen to logic. He only listens to his oil bosses, his loathsome pride and perhaps Satan. He doesn't care what the American people think. He definitely doesn't care what the Iraqi people think. And the way he has trashed America's reputation, doesn't care what the world thinks. He doesn't even listen to his father (the only voice of reason in his life). He is just an idiot no matter how you approach it. I want to puke every time I see him. Seriously, what he has done to this country makes me ill. The sad thing is....he's only going to make it worse. His lies got us into this mess, and his ego is only getting us deeper. He continues having his pawns defend his misguided ideals until they no longer can, ie...the resignations (firings) of prior bozos as the reality of situations present themselves (Powell, Tenet, Rumsfeld, etc...) all of which have sacrificed careers and reputations for LIES. Are you listening Condi? I thought you were smarter, BITCH. You spineless cunt, you're next!! I thought Colin Powell presenting lies in front of the UN was the biggest disgrace til I heard you in front of Congress. SHAME!!

Ok, Im a little drunk and will shut up before I say something I regret..nah, I regret nothing. Here's to getting a good Dem in the race for '08. Hil, Barak, Johnny boy...dream on. Two years to find someone worth a shit.

1 comment:

TheDreamer said...

Listens to God though...

Unless that's actually Dick Cheney booming through his speakerphone :)