Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bye, Joel. The Weekend Is Almost Here

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. This week has been going by so slow. Ive barely been able to get any work done on the renovation. Luckily, I was able to finish all of the hole spackling, caulking and drywall work. I should be able to finish the paint priming tomorrow, and get started on tiling the kitchen counters this weekend. Real exciting stuff. Tonight was the first night this week aside from Monday that i was able to get anything done. My parents decided to go out of town for a few days, so BF and I had to house sit a bit. Really the only reason was to make sure their dog could come and go as he pleased. My mom felt it was too cold for him to stay outside overnight. Oh well, he's a sweet mutt and it was nice having a fireplace for a couple days.

In response to a couple of emails from my few readers...No, I never heard anything from Joel. So, like I said earlier, I'm just gonna let it go. If, by chance, I do hear from him in the future, so be it. If not, no big deal. If it happens, I'll let you know. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be very busy with the apartment and a Sat night Hockey game against Chicago, but I'll try to squeeze in a post if by chance anything exciting happens. By the way, Nashville, after shutting out the Columbus Bluejackets tonight, is #1 in the NHL. Go Preds!! Well, I better get in the shower and wash the drywall dust off. Peace!

1 comment:

about a boy said...

wash that drywall off!