Monday, January 8, 2007

Cruised

I took today off, just because I could. I went to the mall to see if there were any good sales. None, really. I went to the restroom to take a leak and got cruised. Its been forever since Ive been bathroom cruised. This guy came up to the urinal next to me, said hi and looked down at my goods. He took his out as if to pee. If it wasn't hard then he had the biggest limp dick I've ever seen. I finsihed my business, washed up and left. Too bad he wasnt cute and about 10 years younger, I would have considered takin it elsewhere. Craziness. The idea got me hot though and i walked around the mall semi-hard. I had to rub oun out when I got home.

Still no word from Joel. I'll give him to til the end of the week to respond then I'm just gonna give up.

1 comment:

about a boy said...

i dont think ive been cruised in a public restroom before, at least i dont remember being cruised. i was 'cruised' saturday morning while walking my puppy on our usual eraly morning walk. cute, curly haired latin boy.