Sunday, December 31, 2006

Win Some Lose Some

Well...my beloved Tennessee Titans are done for the year. They put up a good fight against the Pats, but to no avail. I have no doubt in my mind that they will make it to the post season next year. Vince Young, turned this team around and turned a 0-5 start into .500 season, and more than likely will get rookie of the year for 2006.Way to go VY!! JP, congrats on your Giants making it into the playoffs, if it wasn't for Eli, I would be cheering them on. I guess I'll be rooting for the Pats in January, though.

On a winning note, the Nashville Predators shut out Boston last night 5-0. It was a very fun game. I thought I was gonna have shitty seats, but they turned out to be pretty good. In the section to my left was Vince Gill and Amy Grant. To my right was American Idol loser, Kellie Pickler. I do believe she is as stupid as she lets on. She's actually prettier in person, but also a lot shorter than I thought. I was mad that I didn't have my camera with me, as I would have had several ops to get a pic taken with her. Oh well, such is life. At least the Preds won.


I hope everyone has a very Happy and Safe New Year. BF and I are still trying to decide if we're going out or just staying in tonight. Either way, I'm fine. I'm just glad I have an extra day to sleep in. As promised, I will have the second half of yesterday's post up soon. Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!

No comments: