Tuesday, January 23, 2007

One Night in the City

A couple of blogs i like to read have me pining for NYC lately. About a Boy got me thinking about how I don't like Times Square so much, but always end up there somehow when I visit. And J.P. at Overnight in NY has a recent post where he mentions a few good watering holes. It got me thinking about several experiences I've had in the city, at bars and around town, so I thought I'd share a few.
I was in the city for a few days attending a conference at the Mariott Times Square. TS was fun the first few times I went to NYC, but it's old hat after awhile. (After several trips to NY you don't like to be considered a tourist). Luckily, my boss, Ben, who happens to be gay too, put us up next door at the W (much nicer than the craphole W on Lexington). My room had a nice view of TSquare, at right, so it was cool. He had been to the city before, but never had the opportunity to check out the gay bars. The first night we had dinner in Chelsea at some trendy place on 8th (the name eludes me). Afterwards, I took him to XS for a couple of drinks and then ended up at Splash for a little dancing and boy watching. Ben was impressed with the go-go boys. Me, not so much. (They were a little too prosthetic, if you know what i mean). Ben, being an early riser, left around midnight. I decided to stick around and continue my buzz.
I went downstairs and sat at the bar next to a pretty nice looking guy. He was in town from Philly with a friend of his. We got to talking and I could tell that half of what he was saying was BS. So, I figured I'd have some fun and do the same. I told Philly I was from Nashville (true), and that I worked for Sony-Nashville (not true, but have a friend that does), and that I was in town for meetings at the NY Sony offices (definitley not true). He was kind of skeptical, but believed me after I showed him my TN driver's license. He and his friend, who was not cute at all, bought me a couple of drinks. They asked if i wanted to get out of there and go back to their hotel. Now, I'm not opposed to 3-ways at all. As a matter of fact they can be a lot of fun, but this guy's friend just wasn't doing it for me, so I declined. After saying no, the friend went off to troll for someone else which was quite fine with me. Philly and I continued talking as our hands found each other's thighs. He started asking too many questions about the music biz, and rather than be found out as bullshitting, (i suck at lying for the most part), I decided I would be smooth, excuse myself to the boys room, and make a clean exit up the back stairwell. It would have worked perfect, except he followed me to the bathroom. It was empty but for one guy at a urinal. Philly kinda directed me into a stall and closed the door behind. This made me really nervous for a couple of reasons; 1) I've never really been into sex in public bathrooms. 2) The few times Id been to Splash, I'd always noticed someone monitoring the bathrooms for sex and/or drug use. This night, I was buzzed enough to where i could put my nervousness aside, take the risk of getting busted, and just have fun. The second the latch clicked, our lips met with passionate force. I was glad to find he was a good kisser. After a quick over the jeans feel, belts were undone, pants unbuttoned and cocks in each other's hand. We made out and jerked each other for a minute before he went down on me. Not the best head i ever had, but it did the trick. He was massaging my ass with one hand and continuing to jerk himself off with his other. Before I knew it, I was ready to blow. I tried to pull him back, but he wouldn't have it. He took me more for every last drop. It blows me away that guys will swallow perfect strangers, but I do love the feeling when they do. Philly got up with a big smile on his face. As I reached down to grab his dick and return the favor, I could tell he'd already shot his load. He fastened up, gave me a kiss and said thanks. He opened the door and slinked out. As I was buttoning up I looked down and saw that he had jizzed on my brand new $120 pair of Diesels. that MOTHER FUCKER!!! The right shoe was ok, but the left had a thick long pearly goo stream from the big toe up to the top of the tongue. I cleaned it up the best I could, and left. I was hoping to run into Philly as I left, so I could give him a good bitching, but to no avail. I grabbed a cab and headed back to the hotel.
The beds at the W are wonderful. It was all I could do to get out of it the next morning. I got up, showered, and got dressed for the conference. I looked across the room to my cum crusted shoes and scowled a little. Then kinda just chuckled to myself. Just another NY story to tell.

1 comment:

about a boy said...

awww. thanks for the shout out.