Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Almost Forgot

I can't believe I forgot to mention one of my favorite nights of television, and that is Thurs. on NBC. Finally, they got their shit together and put together a winning line-up, the best since the days of Seinfeld. Starting off with My Name Is Earl (probably the weakest of the night, but funny nonetheless. Jamie Presley is a hoot as the white trash woman, Joy); The Office (I love this show, Steve Carrell is hilarious, but Rainn Wilson who plays Dwight makes the show the hit that is, in my opinion); Scrubs (great writing, great characters, sharp and witty humor. Ive enjoyed this show since its start several years ago. Rumor has it this could be the last season. I think they could go for at least one more); 30 Rock (as if I didn't love Tina Fey enough already, she has created a true gem with this one. A terrific cast featuring, Fey, Tracy Morgan, and Alec Baldwin who won the Golden Globe for best actor in a comedy. If you haven't started watching this show, it's not too late. Give it a look, it is well worth the time.

All I can say is thank God for TIVO or I would never get anything done.

1 comment:

about a boy said...

thursday night rocks! i love it! 30 rock is amazing and i love the office. im a recent convert to my name is earl and scrubs but last weeks musical episode has convinced me. im hooked.