Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Letter Sent

So after several of your emails, I have gone ahead and sent a letter to Joel. I didn't make it too sappy or gay, just simply that I saw that he had bought a new house, Happy New Year, and that I'd love to hear from him and see what he's been up to since the last we saw each other, and gave him my email address. I also told him that I think about him every night and masturbate at least 4 times a week with him in mind. (no, i didnt really say that). NOw I'll just have to wait a few days and see if anything happens. Do I care?? Maybe, but I won't cry if he doesn't respond. I notice alot of you guys prefer emailing as opposed to comments. Thats cool, I appreciate the emails, but feel free to leave comments too. It makes my site look like someone is actually reading it..lol. 3 days til the weekend.

No comments: