Thursday, February 15, 2007

Isn't It Romantic?

Well, well...a better V-day than i had actually hoped for (so lame, am I). BF and I went to the hockey game, where we had a great time. Preds beat San Jose 5- 0, retaking the #1 spot in the NHL (back at ya, Buffalo).

After the game, we came home, opened a nice bottle of wine, got naked, and...well, I'll leave the details to your imagination. Afterwards, we settled down and pushed play on the DVR. (Isn't love romantic?) Idol was boring.... watched the whole episode in 10 minutes. The only hopefuls I was glad to see it through to the finals were the Indian boy, Shamalayanamalama, or whatever the hell his name is, and that cute Jersey girl who kinda looks Indian..her name eludes me (no, i don't have a fetish for Hindus, but between Krishna and Kali, my monotheistic upbringing just gets in the way).

Lost was interesting. Desmond is one of my favorite characters. I liked the twist on his flashback episode (twist in the fact that it was totally different than the other character flashbacks). The thing I fear most about this show, is that they will never be able to answer a fraction of the questions they raise week after week. Regardless, they've had me hooked since the beginning. I'm just glad they're finally getting back to the rest of the cast. I can only take so much of Matthew Fox. Anyone else watch this show? What are your thoughts?

Correction from my last post: I actually only saw the Grateful Dead 31 times. Sorry for the typo.

1 comment:

about a boy said...

ive been hooked on lost since the beginning as well. and while i was hoping for another thumping good episode like last week, i did enjoy finding out more about dear desmond.

supposedly the show will answer 3 questions about the island next week...of course what they dont say is that 6 more questions will be asked as well.