Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Piss Off, Pickler

For some reason on federal holidays (MLK day, President's Day, etc..) the Predators always play at 5:00 in the afternoon. So, yesterday BF and I took my older sister to the game, we had great seats, won the game and had a good time. After the game she took us to dinner at The Palm (its just across the street from the Arena). We met up with some of her friends and had a great dinner. The wine didn't stop flowing. There was a smattering of local celebrity there. a Couple of Tn Titans, one of the guys from Rascal Flatts, and a few Predators players. At the table next to us, they sat Vernon Fiddler and one of my favorite hockey studs, Jordin Tootoo. And who did my dreamy little Eskimo, Jordin, have with him as a date? That damn American Idol girl, Kelly Pickler. I think that bitch is stalking me. I seem to run into her everywhere. Fiddler ordered a whole lobster and kept pushing it toward Kelly. She was all squirming and squealing. What a ditz she is. Dinner was delicious and I was thankful I didn't have to pay. Anyway, as were leaving, they looked up and made eye contact with me, so I decided to congratulate Vern and Jordin on a good game. I ignored the Pickler. They were gracious. No real point to any of this, but it gives me an excuse to share this picture of Jordin Tootoo. I think its hot it, anyway.

2 comments:

JUSTIN said...

I hate hockey but love hockey players, so hot!

Anonymous said...

I love Kellie...sorry you don't. But hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion...I don't see where you come off calling her a bitch though.