Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Much Work = Slow Posts

Ive been a bit slow at posting these past few days. One reason is that Ive been busting my ass next door in what little spare time Ive had. I swear I don't think I'll ever be done with the remodel. Actually, I'm very close. Aside from having a new front door installed and new vinyl in the kitchen, I'm just down to little things like doorknobs, switch plates, final paint touch-up, etc... However, it seems those are the things that pile up and take the longest. Another reason for the slowdown is I've been extremely busy at work. Being the end of the month it has been crazy. By the time i get home, its after normal dinner time. I eat, and then have no motivation to do more work. Luckily, the month is about over and I can slow down a little. Actually today has been oddly slow, hence having time to write this.

Another reason Ive been slow at posting is a lack of things to write about. I think inhaling paint fumes for two weeks has blocked my creative energy. I would love to post everyday, but often just can't think of anything interesting to say. Maybe I should open the blog to occasional questions. If there's anything anyone would like to know or like to see me write about, I would definitely be open to it. Hell, its an anonymous blog, so I wouldn't be shy to anything. Anyway, I'm gonna return a couple of calls and try to get out of the office at a normal time. Word to your mothers!!

No comments: