Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Did you Know?

I really have nothing new to report on, but I hate to leave dead blog space. One thing I've always liked about some other blogs is the occasional list of personal trivia. So, for lack of better things to write about tonight, here a ten worthless personal facts:

-I prefer my steak medium rare.
-I first made out with another boy when I was 12.
-I didnt have actual sex with a guy til I was 19.
-Between 1990 - 1995, I saw the Grateful Dead 41 times.
-My favorite job was in a frozen yogurt shop.
-My least paying job was in a frozen yogurt shop.
-My favorite artist is Salvador Dali.
-I'm proud of where I'm from (Nashville).
-I fear for where America is heading.
-At present, my CD carousel includes, The Velvet Underground,"Loaded"; U2 "The Unforgettable Fire"; Dixie Chicks " Taking the Long Way..."; Scissor Sisters "Ta Dah"; and Johnny Cash "Live from San Quentin"

I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

1 comment:

about a boy said...

i fear for the states as well!