Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday So Soon

Not the greatest weekend. Preds lost to Minnesota, after which I went to poker and lost more than I care to tell. Didn't meet my goal of the renovation next door. I was supposed to be done by now, but still have a good week or more of work left. Hell, it will probably be longer than that. I would've been better off hiring out all the work.

I should be in bed right now, but I slept so late today that I'm not even tired. BF and I had wake up sex this morning. I was having a dream about Courtney Cox (don't ask me why). She was my boss and we were in her NY apartment. It was a tiny efficiency dump. We were looking out her only window and she started caressing my ass. I awoke and realized it was my horny boyfriend who was rubbing my tush. What a relief. We did our thing, cleaned up, and went back to sleep. No more Courtney Cox.

Its now Presidents Day. After 1 am. I'm gonna finish my beer and wind it up. I'm mad that I have to be at work when I get up in the morning. My job has a lot to do with what the banking industry is doing, and they are all off tomorrow, but I still have to be in my office with nothing to do. I get a half day, but it still sucks that I have to get up. Oh well, such is life.

1 comment:

JUSTIN said...

Happy President's Day! Although I also had to work today I called in, so now I'm chilling in my pj's and watching the Price Is Right. I hate Mondays.