Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dinner & Cards

A little after 3 a.m. I'm just getting in for the night. Started off the evening with a birthday dinner for my dad. It was kind of a B'day dinner for me too, since mine comes two days after his on the 12th. My mom's was a little over two weeks ago, making all three of us aquarians. BF says I'm an uber aquarian. I really don't pay much attention to astrology, so I'll take his word for it. Anyway, dinner was nice. My oldest sister and her husband and 1.5 year old were in town, It was good to see them. My nephew gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. He will have a new baby brother in July. That should be interesting.

After dinner I came home and had a couple of beers with BF. He was going out with one of his girlfriends, so I went to a poker game. I was contemplating not going tonight, but I'm glad I did. One of my poker mates brought a new guy to play. What a cutie! About 6', sandy blond hair and an ass that wouldn't stop. I was glad when he was in on a hand, so I had an excuse to stare into his sky blue eyes. Great mouth too, I pictured my own meeting his in a passionate kiss. It was good for a quick thrill. I'm sure he's straight, but it was nice to have some good eye candy at the table. I bought in for my standard $60, was up and down for most of the night, then hit a good little streak and ended up cashing out for $400. One of the better poker nights I've had in quite a while. Another $360 in the vacation fund. WooHoo!! BF and I are planning to head down to Buenos Aires in the fall (more on that another time).

Well, it's late and I have too much to do tomorrow (later today). It's actually supposed to be in the 40s (heat wave), so I'm hoping to do a little outdoor work. Sorry to all my friends in upstate NY and the area buried under 9' of snow. I truly do feel for you guys. I hope everyone has a great Sunday. Peace.

1 comment:

JUSTIN said...

Well done Will. I seriously need to play some cards, it's been months.