Sunday, February 4, 2007

No, Im not drunk. Yes, I am. No, you're not. Why are we up so late anyway?

8:00am-Woke up to the glaring sun shooting through the blinds of my bedroom window. I love the sun. Went back to sleep.
10:30-Woke up again. BF's arm around me. I was feeling it. He was feeling it. Great morning sex.
10:40-(yeah....like you last more than 10 minutes in the morning) Cleaned up, ate some Kashi, and read the paper.
11:30-finished reading paper, solved Sudoku, and burned one with BF (not necessarily in that order).
11:45-BF jumped on laundry. I went next door and painted and painted and painted. (I'm sick of painting).
5:30-Painting is finally done (less touch-up). Celebrate with another beer. Take shower. Get ready to go downtown for the hockey game.
7:00: Face off between the #1 Predators and the #3 Ducks. Preds win in a shutout 3-0. #2 Buffalo Sabres lose to NJ., keeping Nashville's #1 spot in the NHL.
10:10-Make it home from the arena. Celebrate the win with a beer, the BF, and a bong hit. Contemplate going to play cards.
10:30-Sit down at the table and buy in for $60.
3:00- Cash out for $140. Far from my best win, but I'm happy with any win.
3:10-Get home, open a beer (I'm really not a lush), have a toke (I'm really not a pothead).Convince a semi-passed out BF that the bed is much more comfy than the sofa.
3:20-Jump online. Catch up on the news and my favorite blogs.
4:25-Wonder why the hell I'm still up and sharing a less than extraordinary day of my life on the blogosphere. "Y"?..Because we like you....M..O..U..S..E.......

1 comment:

JUSTIN said...

Sounds like a hell of a nice day to me...