Friday, February 23, 2007

A Hairy Rambling

I should probably get my hair cut. Its longer now than it has been in 7 years. I'm kind of liking it, though. I'm not a big stylist queen when it comes to haircuts. I go to your standard neighborhood joint where they charge 15 bucks for a cut. They take a 4.5 guard to the sides and back, leave the top longer,use the thinning shears, and send me on my way. A couple of days with a little growth, no shampoo, but daily conditioner and you're a GQ model. I once payed $75 bucks for a quick cut, and it was no better than what I get for 15, except a fancy waiting area and a bottle of sparkling water (big whoop). I have easy hair. I wore it long through most of the 90's. At one point I had gone over two years without cutting it, after which time, I decided to just buzz it. I remember it felt like my head was going to float away. I usually get it cut once every month and a half. I don't know if I've just been lazy or forgetful, but I haven't had it cut since the end of October. I keep the nape of my neck and my sideburns well groomed, so I don't look like a caveman. I wish I could grow a beard. I mean, I'm physically capable of doing so, but It would be so uneven and gross. My only chance to do so, is to get on Survivor. I've contemplated applying. I'd be the goofiest lookin beardy on the island. It would be fun, except with all the cameras it would make it hard to masturbate. I digress. Anyway, I think I'll let my hair grow til BF complains. He has dropped a hint or two, but I'm gonna push it. Besides, its fun to have something to run my fingers through.

1 comment:

about a boy said...

i want to see yours.

i like my hair long. i need a cut as well. i dont know whether to go to the barber on st marks place and get a 15 buck cut, including tip. or go to one of my two stylists. but the one i want to go see isnt returning my calls. no free cut for a blowjob this time.