Thursday, February 8, 2007

Farewell, Ms. Smith

I can't say that I'm really upset or surprised over the death of Anna Nicole Smith. It is sad, yes. She was the brunt of alot of inside humor between me and BF. We thoroughly enjoyed her old reality show and making fun of her through the years on her TrimSpa commercials and many red carpet gaffes. Such a waste of what could have been. It's quite tragic really, the life she led since the death of her billionaire husband. I'm sure his family is somewhat relieved that she's gone, but I'm sure Anna's attorney/bf will continue the fight for the inheritance for the sake of their new baby daughter, assuming the paternity test comes out in his favor. Jeesh...what a soap opera. Anyway, Rest in Peace, Anna Nicole. Your spectacle will be missed. Say hi to Daniel for me.

No comments: