Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Creeping in, Kill It Fast

Ugh....I can feel the scratchiness starting from deep in the throat all the way up through my nasal cavity. A little bit phlegmy, and a little light headed with a touch of throbbing in the temples. I'm hoping its just a 24 hour bug I've caught and not an actual cold, or worse, the flu. It's so rare that I get sick, I'm thinking it will be quick. I've already started attacking with Vitamin C and Nyquil tabs. Mixed with the scotch, it seems to be doing the trick..nah, j/k...not really drinking scotch. 17 degrees yesterday and 51 today, it's no wonder everyone isn't getting ill. I think I'll try headin to bed a bit earlier for an added kick. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

about a boy said...

feel better!

i know it sounds gross but my nanas cure always cures me. put a clove of garlic (chopped) on a spoon with some honey. put it in your mouth and hold it until you cant any longer. swallow. follow with a oj chaser.

you wont smell great but who cares. youre sick!

JUSTIN said...

This might be too little too late (I hope you're better now) but I always use this when I feel like that:
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5894