Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Quick Reflection

Sometimes you can find beauty in odd places. It just shows up without even looking for it. One evening last week, I looked out my front door to see which neighborhood kid was making so much noise in the street with his skateboard. I recognized him, though I don't know his name. One of those teen kids you can tell will be really hot in about 5 years (*sigh*). I digress. Anyway, I looked at my car and saw the reflection of a beautiful sunset fading from behind a neighbor's tree. I grabbed my cam and got the following. The pics don't do the colors and scale justice, a touch blurry,but I thought I'd post anyhow.


1 comment:

about a boy said...

i love it! i tried doing this a little while back. sometimes it works. sometimes it doesnt.

im glad it did here. beautiful.