Monday, March 5, 2007

a few trace memories

OK, so Ive been sitting here for five minutes trying to remember anything that happened this past weekend, and all I can remember is working a little next door (I swear the remodel is almost done). All I lack is having the new vinyl and new front door unit installed. My floor guy keeps putting me off.

Oh yeah, I lost $200 in poker. That kinda sucked. If you know what a bad beat in poker is, well, I was cursed with it over and over again Saturday night.

BF and I ate out at a couple of restaurants, but I honestly don't remember where. Ive been drinking too much again. My memory is very hazy. I often don't think about or even notice where I am, I just act accordingly and have a good time.

I do remember fantasizing about throwing a pail of acid on Ann Coulter's ugly face, then handing her over to Al Qaida in Iraq so they could make one of their lovely home videos if you know what I mean. (ahhh..happy thoughts).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.