Friday, March 9, 2007

Fun Night @ the Bee

BF and I had fun at the show last night (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee). It wasn't the best musical I had ever seen, but it was funny and very enjoyable all the way around. I thought the cast did a great job for a touring production. The audience seemed to have a really good time, as well .

After the show, we went to a late dinner @ Sunset Grill, a stalwart among Nashville restaurants. They have a good and affordable late night menu after 11:00 so makes it well worth it. We got their 20 minutes before 11, so sat at the bar and had a couple of drinks prior to taking our table. The food and wine were great, equally was the crowd. Afterwards, we came home, watched Survivor, 30 Rock, and Scrubs on TiVo, finished off a bottle of merlot and went to bed. Needless to say, I was cursing myself when the alrm clock went off at 7 a.m. Thank God it's the weekend!!

1 comment:

about a boy said...

sounds like a great night!