Thursday, March 8, 2007

B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D, boyfriend

I have such a great boyfriend. When he got home from work yesterday he handed me a Ticketmaster envelope. At first, I thought they were just hockey tix, but when I opened it up, it was two tickets to the Tony award winning 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee which opened last night here in Nashville. I'm not a huge Broadway musical fan, but I'll admit I've never been to one that I didn't enjoy. And this is one that I've actually been wanting to see. I've read only great reviews over the past couple years, and hear that it's quite humorous. I haven't been to a show since last year in NYC when I saw Spamalot (funniest thing I've ever seen), no wait, I did see The Lion King when it was here back in November. Anyway, I can't wait. It should be alot of fun. I'll have to take BF out for a really nice dinner.

1 comment:

about a boy said...

awww. you are on lucky guy. actually you both are.