Friday, December 22, 2006

So, Here We Go

If I have to see or hear another ad for Hardees/Carls Jr., I'm going to puke. That voiceover guy needs to be silenced. And the way they love to key in on the sounds of the food and the wrappers...UGH!! They can take their chili cheese burger and stick up their ass. I mean, really..... who eats that shit anyway? I sure don't, and not just because of their annoying ads.

Anyway, I woke up this morning with a splitting headache. From what I can remember, I stayed up way too late with BF after we got home from the hockey game. The Preds lost to Buffalo 2-7..."bad Preds". No telling how many beers we had at the game, but the drinking continued on well after. It was a gloomy Nashville morning, and the alarm clock was the last thing I wanted to hear. I hit the snooze an extra time before i struggled out of bed. BF had the day off and was sleeping away. I was jealous.
I made it to work 15 minutes late, head still throbbing. There was nothing going on today, so I was able to nap on and off in my office. I work with the financial field, so when Banks are slow, I am too. Being the Friday before Xmas, it was quiet, so I left around 1:00. I came home and took BF to a late lunch at the little mexican place we like. After a good Margarita the remains of the pains brought on from last night quickly vanished. All was good again in the world.
Three days til Xmas and still no presents purchased...doh. I guess I better bite the bullet and just head to the mall.
I'm creating this Blog as an outlet for venting and reflection. If you are offended by anything gay, adult oriented, or anything else I say, I'm not sorry. You don't have to read it, so piss off!
To those who don't care, I welcome you and hope you like what you read. I really don't know much about creating blogs, so bear with me as I learn.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to blogging, and good luck