Thursday, December 28, 2006

Trying to Be a Better Blogger

First off, I’d like to give a big THANKS to Tim over at I Think I Might Be Gay. He was kind enough to link my blog on his side-bar. My first link. WooHoo! I feel so special. So, Thank You, Tim!! My hits have increased dramatically. Everyone should check out his blog. I’m sure a lot of us can relate to what he is going through, whether we’re already out or just thinking about it. Also, I would like to thank Micifus. For it was his site that motivated me to start my own little blog and also led me to Tim’s. So, Thank You too, Phil! Ive enjoyed catching a glimpse into your lives and look forward to more.

As for my own blog...anyone who would like to give any tips on ways to improve it, feel free to comment or email me with suggestions. Layout, graphics, am I too wordy? You won't hurt my feelings.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, just one more day til the weekend. I think I can make it. For a short week, it has felt like an eternity. Im so glad New Year’s Day is falling on a Monday. I need another long weekend. Hopefully, I’ll have a chance to work on my blog a little bit. Time is scarce, though. It’s a busy weekend here in the Music City. Aside from UK and Clemson meeting here for their big bowl game tomorrow, the Predators take on those pesky Boston Bruins Sat. night (we’ve got decent seats that night). And the Colorado Avalanche comes to town Monday (fuckin’ great seats for this one). And of course my new friend, Vince Young, will hopefully be taking the Titans to a victory over the Patriots on Sunday to keep our playoff dreams alive (no seats for this one). With the Pats & Bruins, there should be a good handful of Bostonians in town this weekend. BF and I will have to scour Craig’s List to see if anyone needs a little southern hospitality. Heehee.

Now, if I could just find out where Tom Brady will be staying.

2 comments:

JP Mac said...

All you have to do is write about what you want to write about. That's what I do. And I doa lot of bitching!

Tom Brady is staying at the Hyatt.

Anonymous said...

Hey Will,

Thanks for the shoot out and the comments on my blog. I like yours and have been following it since I first saw your comment. Keep up the good work.

Normally I would talk trash about you even thinking the Titans have a chance to beat the Pats, but since the Pats may sit lots of starters who knows?

-Tim