Friday, May 11, 2007

Finally Friday

Ahhh, the weekend at last. I only worked four days this week, but it has seemed like forever. Nothing major on tap for this weekend. My oldest sister will be in town with her hubby and my nephew for Mother's Day. It will be nice to see them. I think we'll probably be hanging at my other sister's house since it's closer than my parent's and has a pool. Sunday we'll do brunch. I'll do the cooking ( I always do, since I used to do it for a living). I'm fine with that as long as my sister keeps the mimosas pouring.

BF is heading east to see his family, so I have the house to myself this weekend. I always think I'm going to hook-up with some cutie while he's gone, but it rarely, if ever, happens. I surf around on gay.com or manhunt, but it always ends up in me just getting someone's hopes up and then deciding I want nothing to do with them. I'm such a chatroom tease. I've only messed around with 2 other guys since BF and I have been together. One was while we were on a "break" (not dramatic like Ross & Rachel). The other time was last year when BF was in CA. and I was 3 sheets to the wind and extremely turned on. Luckily we're honest in our relationship and I told him about it. When you've been together as long as we have (almost 9 years), you realize an occasional trick is just sex, and not the other looking for a new bf. Some guys in fairly new relationships think that is insane and that it will never happen to them.....yeah right, just wait. It happens in EVERY gay LTR, like it or not (unless you're both just so butt ugly and no one would dare touch you). If you don' t think you could handle it, save yourself the trouble and stay single. Feel free to debate this matter.

I know of a few tricks BF has had in our time together while he's been on the road. As long as he's safe, I can't blame him. Sex is sex. It sucks until you finally accept that fact. Life is not kind, so ya just gotta roll.

Anyway, I'll let y'all know how nothing went later this weekend. Hope it's a good one for everybody. Peace.

1 comment:

JUSTIN said...

I was engaged in a conversation about this very topic recently, and I have to agree. As long as you're honest with your loved one a little (safe) fun on the side is generally harmless.