Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Oops, I forgot...I've got a blog

Well, it's been too long since Ive posted. I guess my excuse is being busy and not having tons to blog about. Here's a few things that have been going on the past week:
NHL Playoffs...My Preds are down 2-1 against San Jose with Game 4 being played tonight at the shark tank. Nashville really needs to win tonight or its gonna be tough coming home on Friday for Game 5. The fans have been louder and wilder than years past. Luckily BF and I are in Club Level for these games (thanks to my company).
Most all of the trees in Nashville look dead thanks to a late season freeze which totally annihilated the green beauty of spring. Now all the leaves are falling and looks like a sick autumn.
My new tenant moved in. He seems like a really good guy. He came here from FL to manage a well known restaurant here in town. I can't put my finger on him as gay, yet. He's single, well groomed, has been a waiter for 12 years, and has a really good sense of design. Yeah...I'm pretty sure hes one of us.
I got to go shopping for the first time in months. It had been way too long. Got some great new clothes for summer, and some much needed new office duds. It's amazing what a few new outfits and a fresh haircut can do for your mood and well being.
I won $250 at poker the other night.
Went to the dentist today. They were very happy about my dental condition. However, they did find what looks to be the start of a cavity. I was crushed. I have never in my life had a cavity. It's something Ive always boasted about. Oh well, such is life.
Hopefully I'll have some more time to post now that next door is completely done. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

JUSTIN said...

The tenant must be gay...update!